What Is Tantra / Tantric?
A Tantric Yoni massage™ is a loving touch full of attention and presence, without a standard form and predetermined result. Tantra massage is given from the heart. In a tantric yoni massage, the whole body participates and erogenous zones can also be touched. Of course, always with respect for (mutual) boundaries.
Tantra massage is an energetic massage in which sexual energy also gets attention. A tantra massage takes place on the basis of equality and establishes an intimate connection between massage giver and receiver. Mentally, physically, at heart level and sometimes even at the depths of heart and soul.
The purpose of a tantric massage is to “bring” the receiver in (the direction of) a natural, ecstatic state of being. The effect is often a wonderful physical, mental well-being. Usually, the receiver is very relaxed, wonderfully flowing and ending up well in the heart, and in higher spheres.
Tantra massage is be loving Looking lovingly, touching lovingly, acting lovingly
A Loving touch
A tantric massage is a loving touch & loving kiss full of attention and presence. Tantra massage is given from the heart. Although most touch will take place through the hands (or body to body) it actually is love that touches. The hands of the giver are connected with his/her heart. The touch is loving, always focused on the well-being of the receiver. The recipient is also present, and receives active and also feels (ultimately) from the heart. Be loving!
Tantra massage is 5% Techniques & 95% Intuition
Tantra massage tips
- Start, stay, end connected to each other with love.
- Always keep your attention on the massage and pleasure.
- Open your own heart, and open the heart of the receiver.
- Activate (sexual) energy and distribute it throughout the whole body.
- Don’t only use your hands.
- Use Tongue, Lips & Sensual Parts
- Lip kiss and tongue play most important
- Discover the body to body massage & hugs.
- Give expressions (pleasure sounds).